28 September 2006

Quotes Of The Day

When grandpa Earl asked Avery if she could say "Arizona" she replied: no, but I can say "donut!" Must be her Canadian genes talking!

Avery's also taking note of her emotions and feelings more. The other day she said: "Avery didn't get enough sleep" and then promptly put herself to bed at 7:15pm (alert the media, this is the kid we fight to get to sleep before midnight). Then today I asked why she didn't want to go to Childrens' Museum with grandma & grandpa, and she said that she was "too crabby today for the Childrens' Museum." Another funny thing was that last night when grandma spelled m-u-s-e-u-m, Avery immediately chimed in "I want to go t o the museum, I want to go to the museum."

A good part of my day was taking Jordan to the gastroenterologist. Things are going well from his end, and he only needs to see her 2 times a year, unless something changes with the stoma.

Okay, I'll try to do pics tomorrow -- but no promises.

No comments: