19 September 2006

Picture Perfect




Avery's first French Braid. Of course the whole time I was trying to get her to sit still for this, she was telling me about how she likes French Fries. Whatever.


































Our little monkey.











What more can we say!





We found a new playgroup up the street. It's at the place she was going to go to preschool (that they cancelled in early August).













One of my favorite fall outfits! I was so excited for Jordan to fit this already. It made me excited for the annual pumpkin patch. We better get a sunny day, the pending El Nino better not rain us out!










One of Avery's favorite new passtimes -- cutting paper. Nana Noma divised this system in an effort to keep the confetti contained. It works occasionally, but sometimes she does all her cutting in the box, then dumps it out when she gets out. It's proved to be a good lesson in cleaning up after yourself.


Avery took this one, and I liked it!





No comments: