20 August 2006

Look Mom, No Hands!

It's a bit institutional for my liking, but I'm getting used to taking advantage of the hands-free feeding system for Jordan. If she's sleeping and it's time to eat, game on. Just load up the bag, hook up the tube, and turn on the peristaltic pump (I didn't even consider that these would be used on people and not just for shallow groundwater sampling). It's been so long since anything around here has been hands free I don't know what to do with myself. Of course there are a million things that need to be done, so I guess I better take advantage, and get as much done with my 2 hands as possible.

Straight from mommy's special grocery stores, to the freezer, to the tummy: getting Jordan fed is truly a modern process (rather than a simple, natural system). Hey, whatever works! [Yes, the freezer is full to the bottom, solid, we're defrosting right now from mid-June].










Look mom, I'm growing so fast on these steroids my toes are popping right out the end of my pjs.


2 comments:

Astrid said...

I didn't know you guys were running a diary farm?! That's impressive - you are amazing ...

liz.mccarthy said...

Congrats on your milk production - I too had a freezer full - here is a picture of my freezer (scroll down to post from 2/13/06)

http://lizmccarthy.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html

(I found your blog on the BD yahoo group).

LIz