25 August 2006

I'm Too Sexy. . .


Avery models her new park ranger vest - a half-birthday gift from Grandpa-Grandpa John & Dona. THANKS! It's great for collecting worms, leaves, and bugs to put in my pockets and bring into the house.








Even daddy poses for the camera this time.


Trying out her new leotards, and practicing her summersaults for gymnastics class that starts after Labor Day. The red boots? Just plain F-U-N, I guess.



Hanging out in Nana Noma's yard.

The red-pants girls (Avery picked them out for today so they could match) Snuggles for Jordan.

I can't believe I put this one on the blog, but here we are, the snuggle binky ("ah") girls. This was Avery's idea that we all needed a binky. Mommy & Jordan tolerated it just long enough for daddy to snap this picture.

No comments: