04 December 2006

What A "Bum"mer

Finally we had some time to visit at Nana Noma's house today. Avery helped her set up her Christmas tree, Devon sneaked out for some Christmas & home remodelling shopping of his own, and I plugged away at my list. We all took turns holding & feeding Jordan, of course.
The visit ended on a particularly low note, with Avery plugging the main bathroom toilet. We're not sure what all went down, but all she'll admit to is "too much toilet paper." It's got ~22 hours to fix itself, or Devon will be headed back over with a new set of plumbing supplies, and directions printed off the internet. Lovely!

On a completely different note, here are some pics I snapped of Jordan yesterday while Devon & Avery were out at Home Depot getting a new Christmas tree stand & more varnish for the new doors. I just love them, but can't decide if I like the color or the b&w better.

Happy Week to come!

2 comments:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

My vote is color, Love the 3rd one.

Kim, Wil and Jamie said...

I like the colour too! She's getting more and more like you and Avery Leslie.