23 December 2006

All I Want for Christmas Is a Good Night's Sleep

(sung to the tune of "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth")

All I want for Christmas is a good night's sleep,
A good night's sleep,
a good night's sleep.
If I ever got to have a good night's sleep
Then I could stay awake for Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is my bed to myself
Without this intruding little elf.
If everyone could stay in their bed by themselves
Then I could sleep right straight through Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is no "Mommy, please!"
"Daddy, come here!"
Oh, make it cease.
If I could maybe finally have a little peace
Then I could remember which day's Christmas.

We'll Be Ill for Christmas

(sung to the tune of "I'll Be Home for Christmas")

We'll be ill for Christmas.
You can count on that.
There'll be snot,
Oh, quite a lot,
And vomit by the vat.

Christmas Eve will find us
Fighting with the flu.
We'll be ill for Christmas,
Contagious and full of goo.

We'll be ill for Christmas.
Santa, stay away!
Don't come near!
Bad germs are here,
They'll slay you in your sleigh.

Leave us meds and tissues,
Throw them through the flue.
We'll be ill this Christmas,
Infectious and feeling blue.


For more hilareous songs, check out this website.

http://specialchildren.about.com/od/needalaugh/ss/specialcarols.htm

No comments: