24 November 2007

Christmas Is Coming, Christmas Is Coming


It's official -- Thanksgiving is over & Christmas is just around the corner. I have about half of my shopping done (although I definitely didn't do it yesterday -- black Friday), Devon & Avery put the lights up on the house today, and the CD player is stocked with my 5 favorite Christmas CDs! Devon was a little traumatized when he heard the music, but he will adjust. Next weekend: The Tree!

The holidays are here and I can't wait -- as long as I can keep up with it all.

Happy Holidays! from the Rowes
(click for laughter)

All bundled up in the cold. The weather is nice, and dry, but chilly! Devon and Avery getting ready to put the lights up on the house. There they go!
Same shot, different settings on the camera. . .
Taking a break to warm up with hot chocolate and a "camp" fire
Cheers!
For their second snack they broke out the marshmallows!

No comments: