02 October 2006

How Many Rowes Does It Take To Whip This House Into Shape?


It was a team effort all the way around, with Grandma Linda watching Jordan & Avery and cooking like a demon all week. I got gazillions of errands completed, and sometimes Avery came along and helped (she's getting to be such a big girl, really). And Devon & Earl worked their patooties off in the basement, outside, and even whipping the garage into shape. They actually parked a car in the garage for awhile -- shocking and amazing.

Wow, these walls will look great with new paint, now that they're all patched and textured. Maybe the "While You Were Out" crew will be stopping by while Jordan & I are in Detroit.




Yeah, back to having a red house, and even white trim!! Grandpa Earl was going from job to job so quickly I could hardly keep up!




UNBELIEVABLE!! I just wish I had taken a picture before they started. You could hardly walk from one side to the other! A car even fits in here! Not that we would ever do such a silly thing as park an actual car in the garage, but we could if we wanted to, I suppose.

No comments: