27 February 2007

Three's A Charm, Too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND KATE!
Welcome to the 3-year-old club

Wouldn't you know it, I've been trying to squeeze in a trip to the Children's Museum with Avery ever since the holidays were over, but Jordan's (and sometimes Avery's) illnesses kept getting in the way. So, once again, this time for Kate's birthday, there we sat in the hospital. But, the stars were aligned, and Jordan & I made it home just in time to trade off kids with nana Noma, and head back down to Portland (for the 3rd time before 1:00pm).

Wow, can 3-year-olds play. I think they hit every single activity there, although some areas were, as usual, more interesting than others.

Tonight as Avery & I were recapping the days activities, I had an idea: The museum for the kids, and a big ol' nap room for the moms?

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow -- now it's time to try to stay awake for Law & Order, CI & SVU (it's almost a bummer to double them up on one day).

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Woah! I must have missed a day. A second ago no one was sick and now you were back in the hospital! Yoikes! Glad to hear that it wasn't for long. Jack is coming down with something today. Throaty cough and runny nose. Tis the season!