04 February 2007

Jiggidy Jig

Home again, home again, jiggidy jig.

Jordan's all smiles about being home & getting lots of snuggles.

Hello, snuggles!

Finally, mom gave me a bath at the hospital. I was pretty ripe by day 5. It was so relaxing I just fell right asleep. Getting a whiff of "OOOOs" (oxygen blowing on her face out of the cup)Oh, no, not those noisy marbles again. Devon and Avery made their own track while Jordan & I were gone last week, but this afternoon it was time for me to take back the title. Avery & Devon were very impatient during construction, but couldn't get enough of it once it was done. In fact, Devon was playing "perpetual marble track" for about 10 minutes, until Avery & Jordan couldn't stand the noise any more!

2 comments:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I am so glad to read that Jordan is back home. You all have been in my thoughts. It must feel so good to be home. BTW, your marble track is very impressive!

Astrid said...

I love the SMILES!!!!
Glad you are home and that Jordan is feeling better.