19 February 2007

Speeding Up

Here it is Monday night, and I'm still spinning & swamped. I think I finally let my sickness catch up with me on Saturday, and ended up sleeping most of the day away -- Sunday too. I guess that's what happens when you get to be so old -- 35!!!! Just what I need, time speeding up due to aging.


After sleeping for the better part of 2 days, I'm starting to feel a bit better, but still feeling swamped with "things to do." It's very frustrating, since I have a number of projects almost done, but haven't managed to finish any of them, thanks to all the hospital days.

Jordan, Avery, & I are still somewhat sick, but definitely on the rebound. Devon mostly dodged it this time, thank goodness! I've even caught a couple of smiles from Jordan over the last couple of days, between brutal coughing episodes.


Here are some pics from the last few days -- a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Avery made sure to tuck her valentine's bear into Jordan's bag as we headed down to the ER. Here she is resting and snuggling with sister's bear, waiting for our room upstairs.

The wagon train home.

Hey, can I get one of these for home -- this is fun!

The welcome home laundry pile -- it was only 4 loads in the end (and I admit that probably 1 or 2 loads came home with us from the hospital). I keep hoping if I use the stairway as a laundry shoot for long enough we'll figure out how to put a real one in someday. . . .

Something we haven't had to deal with in awhile -- shadows on our pictures.

Avery thinks she's in heaven with a spoon that size.

Avery wasn't even sure they made 35 candles, so we didn't count, she just grabbed a handful (thanks).

Ahhhh, now this is more like the weather we're used to in February -- wet, but not too cold.

Scoot scoot. All these hills make this a tough neighborhood for wheeled activities. It's a pretty short driveway, but for now it'll do.

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! My you are an old lady! Glad you are on the mend.
xox