04 June 2007

Freedom

Good news at the ER -- Jordan was fine. Well, except that she was terribly sick, but the x-rays, oxygen saturations, and allllll the blood work was A-OK. No infections, although they said they couldn't evaluate the thrush because of the purple mouth (although I could still see white patches that the purple didn't stick to).

So, Devon & Jordan were home around 01:00, and she had a pretty good "sick" day today -- not too crabby, adequately barfy, coughed up lots of mucous, and didn't lie there like a pathetic lump. A perfect day as far as I'm concerned.

Right after application, I thought it would make her gag (which I wanted), but she was so lethargic she just laid there, and possibly even enjoyed it.
2 days later, it's finally fading
Avery at 4 weeks old, fighting her own battle with thrush (and for that I can say OUCH! too).

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Devon must have been having queens flashbacks with the old Geneian Violet!