20 January 2008

MAX-ed Out

Avery & I took the MAX (Metro Area Express) down to the Rose Garden Arena on Thursday (yes, we were both sick) see "Walking With Dinosaurs." No SLR cameras were allowed at the arena, so I had to borrow Devon's Fuji point & shoot for the event. I still couldn't resist taking a few fun photos on the way there, and when we got back, too.
This lift ticket was left over from skiing with Devon the day before. I loved it! "Child All Day"
Avery's first trip to the Rose Garden. She was super excited about the cotton candy. . . .
Playing at the MAX station after the event. She definitely doesn't have Devon's healthy caution anymore -- I couldn't drag her off this ledge, she loved it
Now that's a lot of Canada geese!
Seriously, how dirty can one coat get on a ski hill?

No comments: