27 January 2008

Around The House

We're on the mend -- not that it's slowed us down too much. I was so pleased with myself earlier for surviving December I let my guard down and January was trying to beat me up. I've been doing a little more sleeping (unfortunately most of it is during the day) & fewer projects, but it's still been an action-packed couple of weeks around here. Jordan, thankfully, seems to be getting a little better. Hopefully the Cefzil is clearing up the infection, and the mucus will dry up soon. She sure can cough hard & long when she needs to (this is a good thing, except for the rest of us from 3:00 to 6:00 am).

I'm still chasing Jordan around with the camera trying to get a big ol' smile, but so far I'm only able to nab the grins. Here's one from her bath last night. Baths & walks over bumpy ground seem to cause the most smiles these days. Avery wanted a picture in the bath, too, and I love the way bath water looks in a picture
Scrub-a-dub-dub, fresh out of the tub
Avery & I played Legos for a good part o the day yesterday. I'm glad to see she's being more creative in her designs (although on this one she let me build the house, then she did the roof -- and by the time it was done ~1 hour after this pic, it was really creative!)
Jordan's morning & evening cocktail: left to right it's Cefzil, Depakene, Tranxene, Zantac, a water flush, Keppra, and CoQ10. I love that the 'q's, 'x's and 'z's get extra "play time" in pharmacy world (like 'v's in our house: Devon, Avery Olivia, & Driver). This is the moon from inside the house on Tuesday morning -- early morning -- I'm sure I was up because of a Jordan coughing fit.
Here it is from the front deck -- it was full & beautiful! Avery & Kate "did their make-up" in the car on the way to OMSI on Wednesday. Luckily it was only light pink lip gloss with sparkles, but it was pretty hilarious. They walked around all afternoon with globs of pink sparkles all over their faces (Kate's is harder to see in the picture, but look out her cheeks, too).
I found a dinosaur sandwich cutter the other day & had to get it. Can you believe it -- 1 sandwich, 2 brontosauruses. Avery was only frowning because I was stopping her dino-play for the picture.

No comments: