09 January 2007

Happy Little Feet, etc.


Last week aunt Jill & I made a footprint tile for Jordan, by, among other things, painting the bottoms of her feet purple. The lady at the ceramic shop was amazed that she slept through it, but hey, when Jordan is asleep, she's asleep. Avery & I picked it up tonight, then spent some time taking pics of feet.
Devon painted Avery's in October 2004, and I painted Jordan's in early January 2007.

Devon is off to Seattle for an action packed day starting early in the morning. I must resist the temptation to stay up late. . . . Nana Noma is here as "back up" in case things go crazy, as they frequently do on the nights he is away.

Jordan has been smiling up a storm, after not smiling for a couple of months. We just wish we knew what to do to make her smile -- although noises seem to trigger it sometimes. Of course we cannot catch one on the camera, but we did tgtsome shos of her last night between smiles, sporting her new Queens University shirt. No, this Queens is not in New York, it's in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, and is daddy, uncle Bryan, and aunt Tina's alma mater. Perhaps she'll have to don her WSU outfit for the Cougs next basketball game (aunt Jill, nana Noma, and my alma mater).

And, for at least the 3rd time this winter, it's snowing! I guess we won't know if we will get any until we wake up tomorrow. I don't have to go anywhere, so I say bring it on -- let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. However, by Friday it's supposed to be dry and sunny. Sounds perfect to me.

Must get some sleep. Must keep to my new schedule. It feels great (if not a little tiring by the later afternoon).

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Don't feel bad about all of the equipment! Making your life easier means more time for hugs and loving Jordan :) Love the Queens shirt!