28 August 2007

Getting It All Out

It was a very long, frustrating day today at the hospital. Chaos rules when dealing with insurance companies. I got out my frustration by crying for a good couple of hours. Then I met up with Avery for swim lessons (after a 1 month break), and she was getting out all her energy in the pool, and then with the hula hoop.

I'm so frustrated with the red tape. I really just need someone who can help me get things done -- I've had enough hugs & "it's tough out there" to last a life time. You wouldn't think it would be asking too much from the people who do this as a career, but it seems like they're just as beat down as I'm feeling.

Jordan's still in the hospital, and probably will be for a few more days. Devon is in Anchorage for work. So, it's just "the best team" tonight -- me and Avery. It's nice to get to spend time together, just Avery & I.

No comments: