14 March 2008

Sisterly Love

[Better late than never]

Avery tells me all the time "I love everybody that I know." There was a lot of love on Valentines Day for all the girls!

Avery & Katesleepy JordanSometimes the sleepiness wears off on othersJordan was very happy about the sun hitting her on the face!
My kingdom for some open-eye pictures of Jordan. . . .
big loves for all the girls
Avery was getting a little snarly toward the end -- well, okay, through most of the pics
nana Noma stopped by for some snuggles and got stuck in some of the photos, tooAvery had some love for (nurse) Robin, too
Thanks to Kelly for capturing a few with me & my girls
Finally, outside to run & play. Can you believe this is February? Too bad this weather didn't last. . . .

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

We love you too Avery! And Jordan! I can feel the love all the way up here!
Love the sweaters Leslie! How do you do it all???