25 October 2008

Jack-O-Lanterns

I got my pumpkins carved today -- there goes 6 hours down the drain. . . . A super big thanks to Devon (and Avery) for doing the dirty work! They got up and cleaned out the insides of the 5 big ones while I got to sleep in (and because my finger is still mangled & it would have taken me a lot longer to do it than the 1.5 hours they spent). There are 2 little ones to go, and Avery really wants to give it a try this year, so perhaps she & Devon will finish them up tomorrow.

Avery & her Black Stallion pumpkin -- the one she picked from the Vancouver pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Love the pumpkin patch photos! you girls sure are getting big. How much does a pumpkin cost at a place like that? We just did one big one and 2 little from my garden.. they will be on the blog soon. Not quite as pretty as yours!