04 September 2008

Pick A Friday

And the date is: Friday, 12 September, a week from tomorrow.

Jordan's tonsillectomy will take about 20 minutes. Piece of cake, the ENT says, since her adnoids are already gone (since February, I wish he'd have taken her tonsils then, but that's a different story!). She's all signed up and ready to go at the "Hotel Emanuel." Now I just need to make sure she gets her special spot in the window next to the nurses station at the hospital, although I don't intend to leave her side for the 24-30 hours she'll be there. Fingers crossed its just one little overnight. . . . I'm still a little haunted by the 18 day stint she had last August/September over a cold. But she definitely is stronger and healthier than ever before, so there's no reason to think anything will keep us there longer.

1 comment:

The Tulloss Family said...

Leslie - I got your blog address from the Parents of Severaly Disabled Yahoo Group. We also live in Washington (Olympia). You can see my family at our blog www.tulloss.blogspot.com. I love how your family does lots of activities! You're a beautiful group.