08 May 2008

One Week Down

Jordan is still on the mend. Today the nurse practitioner took Jordan off the High-Flow oxygen, which I was very much in favor of, and Voila! She's doing great. She's almost weaned off the oxygen completely, and if she continues at this rate she'll be home within a few days. Phew! I'm trying not to get too excited, but I am really getting worn down & am ready to be outta here.

The nursing care today has been very good. We had a great nurse during the day, and the same awesome nurse we had last night that was so helpful in getting us moved & sorted out. I did hang out here all day (until 5:15pm), though, a little gun-shy to leave after yesterday's problems. Luckily Avery had pre-school in the morning, and then got to go to nana Noma's for the afternoon. I then met up with her & nana Noma at swimming lessons, and when that was over we rushed to the airport to pick up Devon! Not a minute too soon, either. Devon even sat in the back with her for the ride home, so she was in extra-heaven to have daddy back.

Now, if we can just get Jordan out of here & back home we'd be completely re-assembled. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

I hope you get Jordan home soon! Seems like you need a twin so each of you can be with one of the girls! It will be good to have Devon back.