11 December 2007

A Visit To Nana Noma's

Kelly took me to a Portland on Friday to rent a lens for my camera. I went with a 300 mm lens, and had fun "playing" with it for the weekend. I didn't really like the pics until I downloaded them, and then found that some were actually okay. But I don't think I'll be running out to buy one any day soon.

Nana Noma's Christmas Tree. We brought it back from the forest last weekend, and Avery decorated it almost all herself -- including the rolls of ribbon she strung around it. Not too bad for a 3 year old. Nana Noma must have done the top ornaments & star (with a ladder, of course). [personal lens]
Uh-huh. See what the T-shirt says: Good thing Avery's no good at keeping secrets -- yet. . . .
("What happens at grandma's stays at grandma's")Zoom time
Bath time with Avery & the toys
And here are a few more from around the town: Kellly, Kate, & Ed's dog Piperpart of a pergola at dusk -- no editing (I loved the colors)
A squirrel in Kelly's tree. I couldn't even see it when I took the shot, but I got it! Also taken at dusk. Mt. Hood
Sierra watching the tiling team downstairs -- obviously it wasn't particularly thrilling, at least if you're a cat

No comments: