30 October 2007

Finally, Some Good News All 'Round

Things are still pretty hectic, but at least they're on the upswing. My pumpkins are carved, my new camera rocks, the weather is awesome, Jordan's home from the hospital (since Saturday), and my dad is even a bit stronger & fighting back a bit more these days. And the highlight of the day: Jordan was granted 8-hours of nursing care per day! Of course, I'll believe it when I see it. I talked to the director of the Medically Intensive Program today, and will start tomorrow calling around trying to find Jordan nursing staff*.

As for my dad, he's facing a long road & a big fight, but he seems to be getting his "umph" back a little bit.

I still have a gazillion pics to share, but no time to get them posted. . . . stay tuned!

*If you're looking for a career -- consider nursing!

2 comments:

Mauni said...

We are sooo very happy to hear some good news!!!! YAY!

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Good to hear Leslie! Have a happy Halloween!