02 April 2008

Same Old, Same Old

I guess life is just plodding along, normal as can be. I have some great Easter pictures and cherry blossom pictures to share, but I haven't had time to sort through them -- what with raking, yard work, duck barn organizing, painting my new office area, swim lessons, screaming at the insurance company, going to Jordan therapy, etc, etc, etc. I have to say, I am LOVING the long daylight hours, and not hanging out with the computer too much these days. It's spring around here!

But watch out -- my new Flip video just arrived today -- so I'm sure I'll be wasting hours and hours on that quite soon! I just got it out of the box at dinner time tonight -- so give me a couple of days. . . .

Jordan is doing well with the cast and the balloon therapy, and is an absolute maniac for bananas. She wakes up asking for her banana mesh bag (and crying when she doesn't have it), and got mad today when we tried to fake her out with a mesh bag full of sweet potatoes for the speech therapist. We are working on getting her vision therapy now that she is using her eyes, and now I'm starting to wonder if we're not headed down the road of orthodontia due to the 20 degree rotation downward of her lower jaw (when she bites down, her back teeth touch, but her front teeth have about a 1/2-inch gap -- so she can't bit down on anything smaller than that with her front teeth). Hmmmmm, she's been doing so well getting her hip fixed, her ear tubes in, and her adnoids out, that maybe she should have more "elective" surgery & treatments. . . . [just kidding!]

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Sounds like Jordan has the same teeth issues as Stephen! I believe he only has 4 teeth in his mouth that touch! His front teeth don't touch either!