06 August 2008

Strange Summer Days

It's been so long since I blogged I had to sign into my account to get on it today. Oops!

After a nice long weekend in Hope with grandpa Earl & grandma Linda, we had friends for a few days visiting, then early on Friday morning Devon & Avery took off for a 9-day trip to Waterloo, Ontario, to visit uncle Bryan, aunt Tina, and cousins Nathan, Ally, & Jamie. In addition, nana Noma is spending the week with aunt Jill & uncle Matt in Palmer, Alaska. So, while everyone is off on their adventures, Jordan & I are holding down the forts, which means I'm trying to do a few projects around the house that never seem to get done, watching a few girl movies that I never seem to get to watch, and watering flowers & gardens like crazy!! Devon & Noma were clearly desperate when they left the survival of their precious plants to a blackthumb like me, but I'm doing my best. . . .

Only a few more days until "normal" returns, so I better get back to it!

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Yeah! That sounds fun. I hope you remembered your password!