01 February 2009

Bye Bye Grandpa Grandpa

After catching pneumonia in late December, and having a few other health issues to follow, my grandpa John Driver died early this morning. He would have been 84 years old on 12 Feb. He had a happy & healthy life right up to the end, but that doesn't mean that we aren't devastated at his loss. He was a husband to Martha for 53 years, father to Gary & Linda, grandfather to Leslie, Jill, Amanda, Jennifer, Michael, Jon Paul, Stephen, & Jessica. He was grandpa-grandpa to Avery, Jordan, Brayden, and Birkeley John, whom he didn't have the privilege of meeting in these past 5 weeks. He was a friend to hundreds.

We Love You & Miss You

2 comments:

Louie said...

I'm sorry for your loss of your Grandpa.
xo

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I am sorry for you losing your Grandpa. He reminds me alot of my father who has been gone for 9 years and if he were still alive would be 86 this year.